Most of the new functionality in QTAKE 1.6 is dedicated to streaming. QTAKE Stream was designed specifically for professional filmmakers and gained worldwide praise for its ultra-low latency, frame-based metadata support, and studio-grade security. Now we are taking it to a new level with the following features:
QTAKE Cloud Stream is now available for PC and Android devices. This update delivers the first-class streaming experience to any device with WebRTC support. And that’s not all. If you use Moxion, QTAKE Cloud Stream is now also available directly in the Moxion web interface as a live clip. Learn more.
Introducing the new, simplified, stream-only version of QTAKE. In addition to multi-camera input and streaming, it provides real-time image processing, such as geometric transformations or color-grading. Simplified interface and budget-friendly pricing. Learn more.
Dolby Vision® Support
Experience the ultimate remote grading with QTAKE Cloud Stream HDR. In many cases, clients cannot attend editing or color-grading sessions in person and cannot rely on exported clips because of the slow turn-around. QTAKE offers a solution for interactive and effective remote grading thanks to its high-quality, low-latency streaming of Dolby Vision enabled content. Learn more.
The new add-on module for four 4K camera support. It provides four-channel recording, playback, image processing, compositing, live editing. All in full 4K resolution. Learn more.
- Added Cloud Stream end-to-end encryption preference
- Added Cloud Stream default mode preference
- Added ALE Import Templates
- Added Episode selector in the Browser
- Added Cloud Stream diagnostic popup
- Added support for HEVC with Alpha channel
- Improved MetaCoder audio mode
- Improved Ranges with play sync
- Improved support for input AV devices
- Updated AJA, BMD, Deltacast and AVID libraries
- Fixed known stability issues
- Fixed UI monitor color profile not being applied to views
- Fixed loading of clips via Remote Control
- Fixed play sync offset between playback and recording clip
- Fixed no signal issue with BMD video boards
- Fixed proxy media sequence clip playback
- Fixed machine status register button not appearing
- Fixed streaming of paused still image
- Fixed AJA audio buffer size issues
- Fixed project metadata editing
- Fixed stuttering and audio delay in composite
- Fixed editing Chapter name
- Fixed project loading error