Wireless camera metadata solved.
All on-set video professionals know that wireless transmitters strip out metadata from the camera output.
Digital cinema cameras use ancillary space of the SDI signal to output timecode, record flag, filename and other valuable information. Unfortunately, wireless devices will not transport this part of the SDI signal.
MetaCoder solves this problem by processing metadata in a way that preserves it regardless of the wireless sender. Just place the MetaCoder in the chain between the camera and the transmitter and you’re done. QTAKE will now be able to read the metadata, just like if it was connected to the camera using the SDI cable.
- Zero latency metadata processing
- Camera model auto-detection
- Support for ARRI and SONY cameras (RED support coming soon)
- SD/HD/3G-SDI input and outputs
- Optional network connection to camera
- OLED status display
- Rotary push knob menu control
- Internal battery to allow hot-swapping power cables
- Future-proof design upgradable by firmware
- Fanless design for entirely silent operation
•3G-SDI with processed metadata
•2-pin Lemo connector