Due to the scheduled QTAKE Cloud streaming update, services related to QTAKE Cloud will be unavailable for a maximum of three hours on May 23, 2021.
Estimated Maintenance Window
- May 23, 2021 (Sunday), during 10:00 a.m. – 01:00 p.m. UTC
- QTAKE Cloud Stream
- QTAKE Cloud account management, including account creation
- QTAKE Cloud login
Services Not Affected
- QTAKE Cloud Sync, if the user has logged in before the maintenance window
Required QTAKE Update
Once the update is completed, the following software versions will be required to use QTAKE Cloud Stream:
- QTAKE 1.5.016 or later
- QTAKE Monitor 4.2.9 or later for iOS/iPadOS/macOS
- QTAKE Monitor 1.1.5 or later for tvOS
- QTAKE Monitor (Legacy) 1.5.8 for macOS
A follow-up update to QTAKE Cloud will be rolled out within 3 months.
Additional QTAKE and QTAKE Monitor updates may be required after the second update.
If possible, please make prior arrangements to avoid disruption of your projects.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
May 23, 2021 @10:01 a.m. UTC
Scheduled maintenance in progress.
May 23, 2021 @10:57 a.m. UTC
Scheduled maintenance completed successfully.