Please update your installations.
Accelerated 10-bit HEVC
If you need to stream the highest quality possible, but your CPU can not handle the workload, we have a solution. QTAKE can now use hardware acceleration to encode 10-bit HEVC in real-time. This is especially useful for remote color grading or any other color-critical stream monitoring. Accelerated 10-bit encoding requires macOS Big Sur and supported Mac hardware.
Other New Features
- Added custom name to list of network interfaces
- Added LUT name to ALE Export
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed crash with pipeline rendering
- Fixed OSD From Background issues
- Fixed Record toolbar UI in HDx1
- Fixed No Video Detected with AJA IoXT on start
- Fixed detecting internet connection in the Network Settings
- Fixed current speed value in the Network Settings
- Fixed Active Media picker showing wrong value
- Fixed Import From QTAKE linking into the same project
- Fixed reading color space from ARRI ProRes media
- Fixed spamming log with network messages
To download QTAKE 1.5.020, contact us or your local reseller.
To access the online user manual, click here.