Please update your installations to QTAKE 1.5.006 and QTAKE Server 2.0.3. If you are using QTAKE Cloud Stream, you are required to install this update – otherwise cloud streaming will not work on your system from April 30, 2020.
One of the exciting new features of QTAKE is the SCREEN input, which can be used to record or stream the content of your main monitor. This can be useful if you want to share your QTAKE UI, but you can also hide QTAKE and capture the UI of other apps running on your desktop.
New in QTAKE 1.5.006
- QTAKE Cloud Stream changed to pay-per-data model. Learn more.
- Added Screen capture input
- Added rectangle and circle drawing to Garbage Matte
Bug fixes in QTAKE 1.5.006
- Fixed MetaCoder video mode with BMD cards
- Fixed Finder function using wrong filename
- Fixed green output over NDI®
- Fixed record flag getting stuck
- Fixed fidelity of the color curve effects
- Fixed long startup time
- Fixed black screen on start
- Fixed 30 fps record limit for ScreenPort SDI
- Fixed known stability issues
New in QTAKE Server 2.0.3
- Unified QTAKE Cloud and QTAKE Rental Shop login
See the online QTAKE manual.
To download QTAKE 1.5.006 and QTAKE Server 2.0.3 contact us or your local reseller.