We have just released QTAKE 1.2.020.
To download the latest release, please contact your dealer or request the links at email@example.com.
This is probably the last 1.2.xxx release before QTAKE 1.3.
Recommended OS X and drivers:
- OS X: 10.10.5 or later required, 10.11.6 recommended
- Drivers: AJA 12.4.2, BMD 10.6.5, Deltacast 5.20
QTAKE 1.2.020 NEW FEATURES
- Added SLATE column to LIST table when using UK slating
- Updated video card driver requirements
- Added preference for selecting LTC output source
- Added video delay settings to Project window
- Added timecode delay settings to Project window
- Import clips by dragging XML per clip files to QTAKE dock icon
- Added support for Deltacast LTC companion card
- Added new QOD firmware
- Added manual entry of fractions for F-STOP values
- Added auto-load user when not auto-loading project
- Added warning about usage of the UFC firmware on AJA cards
- Added “Enable_Bonjour_Services” preference
- Added “Upload_H264_While_Recording” preference
- Added manual and automatic screen LOCK function
- Enabled usage of 4 independent QOD outputs with QTAKE HDx2
- QOD resolution is now saved per project
QTAKE 1.2.020 BUG FIXES
Fixed known crashes – Fixed QOD temperature limits – Fixed restoring of LIST settings – Fixed SCENE deselection when changing camera in the Browser – Fixed SCENE update after EDIT MULTI DATA – Fixed disabling PLAY SYNC when one of the views is patched to LIVE – Fixed slow response when patching DISK to other camera – Fixed live passthrough of the SDI embedded timecode – Fixed bad clip filtering in the LIST when using AUTO DISK PATCH – Fixed chapter redraw issues – Fixed LTC timecode output with AJA Io4K – Fixed TAKE refresh when using UK slating – Fixed TIMER REC issues – Fixed flipping GARBAGE MATTE when using FLIP in 3D TOOLS – Fixed video output with singe 4-channel AJA card systems – Fixed FCPX export when using 23.976 fps sequences – Fixed rendering VIEW 4 when using live in VIEW 1 and 2 – Fixed adding metadata choices using META window – Fixed thumbnails when using LINK option in IMPORT FROM QTAKE – Fixed timecode reading from imported PIX recorder clips – Fixed issues when recording H264 proxy files – Fixed using user emails with new domain names – Fixed offspeed playback of imported H264 files – Fixed SCENE name truncating in OSD – Fixed timecode issues with 23.976 clips – Fixed CLIP SYNC settings when switching between SHOOT and COMP rooms – Fixed record shortcuts being reset when switching between HDx2 and HDx4 – Fixed jumping to IN point when changing playback speed – Fixed audio offspeed playback – Fixed issues with opening some old projects – Fixed registering machine in online shop directly from QTAKE – Fixed slow scrubbing – Fixed IN/OUT points on sync recorded clips with different formats – Fixed using imported H264 clips in the sequence – Fixed TALKBACK issues from QTAKE to QTAKE Monitor – Fixed broken STREAM and V-OUT when using Intel GPU – Fixed download of remote files from QTAKE Server – Fixed constant playout with PLUS 3D from VIEW 3 and 4 – Fixed down-converted output from AJA Kona LHi – Fixed alignment of PLUS 3D view when using audio meters – Fixed reset of TAKE when changing SCENE in UK slating mode – Fixed TAKE mismatch in XML Export – Fixed RGB input with AJA IoXT – Fixed disconnecting remote clients when project is unloaded – Fixed disabling of INPUT 1 if INPUT 2 is set to 3Gb format on AJA cards – Fixed rendering of sequences – Fixed rendering of composites when not using PLAY SYNC – Fixed Bonjour update when unloading project – Fixed chapter navigation issues – Fixed playhead jumps when pausing and resuming playback after recording – Fixed 23.976 output with Deltacast cards in Constant Playout mode – Fixed REMOTE CONTROL Screenshot and Watermark settings after restart – Fixed handling of PSF formats with Deltacast cards – Fixed occasional stutter on video output – Fixed missing stereo layout in XLM export.
Contact your dealer or IN2CORE’s tech support.