We have just released QTAKE 1.6.004, please update your installations.
New in QTAKE 1.6.004
Recording streams without recompression
When recording input from ScreenPort SDI or another QTAKE, users can now select the “Passthrough” codec option, which will store the video track in the native codec of the stream. This will save a considerable amount of storage and processing power to allow more portable systems to be used for multi-channel video assist.
Also new in QTAKE 1.6.004
- Added support for AJA T-Tap output
- Added support for AJA FS-HDR as a LUT box
- Added separate auto-record option for each input
- Added shortcuts for toolbars
- Auto-record fields moved from Options to Record toolbar
- Updated QOD firmware to 1.4.112
- Updated QTAKE Grade Server protocol to include LUT filename
- Improved camera orientation handling
QTAKE 1.6.004 also contains some under-the-hood improvements and bug fixes.
For a better track of all changes in the current or previous releases, see the changelog.
To download QTAKE 1.6.004, contact us or your local reseller.
To access the online user manual, click here.