Please update your installations to QTAKE 1.5.012.
New in QTAKE 1.5.012
Significant improvement of streaming
This version of QTAKE comes with packet loss correction, which dramatically improves local and remote streaming on poor-quality networks. This preference is turned on by default and requires QTAKE Monitor version 4.2.5 for iOS/macOS or version 1.1 for tvOS.
HEVC and hardware-accelerated encoding
Another important streaming addition is HEVC (H.265) support and hardware accelerated proxy encoding on supported Mac configurations. While 8-bit and HW encoding is included in the BASE module, 10-bit HEVC encoder requires STREAM and PRO modules.
- Added lost streaming packets correction
- Added HEVC proxy encoder
- Added H.264 and HEVC hardware acceleration
- Added Working Resolution option to pipeline
- Added GPU OUT layouts for 8 and 9 views
- Added global mask mode to MASK effect
- Added Episode to ALE Export name column
- Added duplicate filename warning to Show In Finder
- Added mirrored video output on 4ch video cards
Bug Fixes in QTAKE 1.5.012
- Fixed AJA ancillary data crash
- Fixed crash with clip effects
- Fixed crash with audio playback
- Fixed dark thumbnails for Sony RAW clips
- Fixed Sony MXF frame reading
- Fixed 10-bit output from QOD
- Fixed playback stuttering over QOD
- Fixed device selection in the MONITOR toolbar
- Fixed Comp FPS Lock option
- Fixed wrong timecode value in OSD
- Fixed logo and text watermark in OSD
- Fixed OSD Duration update
- Fixed OSD SubTake update
- Fixed Go To Shop freezing on Smart Assist
- Fixed video card detection on Smart Assist start
- Fixed Smart Assist video router presets with live pass
- Fixed 4K version crashing with Deltacast
- Fixed frozen image on SDI disconnect
- Fixed Auto-Rec not switching back to live
- Fixed UI playback stutter with 24fps
- Fixed Play Sync range issues
- Fixed Clip Sync switching live views to disk
- Fixed audio/video sync when capturing webcam
- Fixed playback image darker than live image
- Fixed Render stopping at the end of the clip
- Fixed Focal Length and Aperture value entry
- Fixed closing of Preferences window
To download QTAKE 1.5.012, contact us or your local reseller.
To download QTAKE Monitor 4.2.5 for iOS/macOS and 1.1 for tvOS, click here.
To access the online user manual, click here.