The ultimate QTAKE Output Device.
QOD+ provides superior hardware solution for GPU driven video output. It converts DisplayPort output to four SDI outputs supporting all standard frame-rates, up to 60fps.
QOD+ is controlled directly by QTAKE software to provide smooth, jitter-free video output with embedded audio and timecode.
This unique custom-made device is compatible with every version of QTAKE, from HDx1 up to HDx4 or with two QOD+ devices up to HDx8/4Kx2.
- 4 independent SDI outputs
- Very low latency of just 1 frame*
- SDI embedded audio
- SDI embedded timecode
- Thunderbolt compatible DisplayPort input
- Analog audio input
- Genlock input
- Support for HD-SDI and 3G-SDI formats
- Interlaced, Progressive or PsF output
- 4K output support up to 60fps
- USB control directly from QTAKE software
- DIP switch control for standalone operation
- Single, compact, DC powered unit
- Future-proof design upgradable by firmware
- Fanless design for entirely silent operation
• DisplayPort with embedded audio
• HD Tri-level sync
• HDx2 3840 x 1080, HDx3 1920 x 3240, HDx4 3840 x 2160
• 4x 3G-SDI with embedded audio, DisplayPort with embedded audio
• DisplayPort embedded audio, 3.5mm stereo analog audio
• 117 x 168 x 43mm (4.6” x 6.6” x 1.7”), Weight 780g
• Universal Power Supply (included)
• 100-240V, 50/60Hz AC input, 12V, 24W max DC output