We will be rolling out a follow-up update to QTAKE Cloud, in order to complete the planned maintenance started on May 23, 2021.
Estimated Maintenance Window
- June 20, 2021 (Sunday), during 09:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. UTC.
- No service downtime is expected and all services will be operational.
Important: Required Update
Once the update is completed, the following minimum versions of QTAKE apps will be required to use QTAKE Cloud Stream:
- QTAKE 1.5.024
- QTAKE Monitor 4.2.14 for macOS, iOS, and iPadOS
- QTAKE Monitor 1.1.6 for tvOS
- QTAKE Monitor (Legacy) 1.5.8 for macOS
Earlier versions will not be able to connect to QTAKE Cloud Stream after the update.
- Update your QTAKE apps ahead of time to avoid disruption of your projects.
- Status updates will be posted on this page on June 20, 2021.
- If you have any questions or concerns, contact us.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.