Dear QTAKE friends.
New release of QTAKE is now available for download.
To download release 1.2.008 contact your dealer or request the links at email@example.com.
- Improved PATCH now includes disk patching by input number
- Fixed talkback functionality
- Fixed issues with linked QTAKE systems
- Fixed crash when opening server project with no approval
- Fixed crash when setting QOD resolution
- Fixed importing of chapters from QTAKE XML
- Fixed selection of storage when importing from QTAKE
- Fixed export to file with native size and LUT applied
- Fixed export to FCP XML and AVID ALE
- Fixed thumbnails of subclips created during recording
- Fixed offsets and in/out points when recording mixed formats
- Fixed rendered subclip marked as subclip with no master clip
- Fixed entering multiple choices for metadata item
- Fixed refresh of the Videohub inputs when using Groups
- Fixed entering HIT value with regular keyboard
- Fixed saving/restoring of DOCK display mode
- Fixed refresh of the LIST browser after deleting clips
- Fixed different in/out points of the same clip in multiple viewers
- Fixed copying view effects when using Send To Composite
- Fixed change of the camera model from the project window
- Fixed BACK button in fullscreen mode
- Fixed using GUI in the mirrored mode
- Fixed GUI when using 5K resolution
- Fixed minor GUI issues
Please contact your dealer or IN2CORE’s tech support.