Please update your installations to QTAKE 1.2.018.
Keep your QTAKE system up-to-date, especially if you are a QOD or QOD+ owner.
Only QTAKE 1.2.018 or higher can be used to update the firmware correctly.
- Added new QOD/QOD+ firmware (requires OS X Yosemite to upgrade QOD)
- Added warning for unsupported video card driver version
- Duration in LIST is now displayed in TC instead of frames
- Added support for BMD Decklink Quad 2
- Fixed occasional crashes
- Fixed timecode recording
- Fixed LTC timecode input accuracy
- Fixed unstable 1080p23.976 input with Deltacast video cards
- Fixed audio output sync issues with non-constant playout
- Fixed noise in the talkback audio output
- Fixed play sync with the same clip
- Fixed audio meter with USB input devices
- Fixed Sony record flag with Kona 4
- Fixed OSD duration when using sources with no timecode
- Fixed 10-bit processing in legal range mode
- Fixed playhead setting to IN mark with offspeed clips
- Fixed 3D playback in EDIT room
- Fixed Talkback when using Deltacast video cards
- Fixed Talkback when changing talkback device
- Fixed ARRI Amira auto-recording with Deltacast
- Fixed camera media filename readout for ARRI Alexa Mini
- Fixed GPU OUT of the program view in STUDIO room
- Fixed Frame Recording for non-AJA video cards
- Fixed shifted colors with still mix image
- Fixed UI performance issues
To download QTAKE 1.2.018 contact us or your local reseller.