Dear QTAKE HD friends.
We have just released QTAKE HD v1.1.115. Along with other improvements, it also brings support for OS X 10.10 Yosemite (compatible dongle driver is included in the installer). As announced earlier today, this is one of the last updates to current 32-bit QTAKE HD. Please note that if you are already running 64-bit QTAKE HD (version 1.1.9xx), you don’t need to install this update.
To download release 1.1.115 contact your dealer or request the links at email@example.com.
- Added SBS output mode to PLUS 3D View
- Added OS X 10.10 Yosemite support
- Fixed export to FCPX
- Fixed export to FCP7
- Fixed camera filename recording with Alexa
- Fixed slow LUT loading
- Fixed in/out points with imported clips
- Fixed recording with BMD cards when signal is lost
- Fixed input signal detection with BMD cards
- Fixed chapter moving with PlaySync
- Fixed respecting in/out points when sending clips to Sequence
- Fixed Auto Mute Live on restart
- Fixed disconnection of inactive remote clients
- Fixed Timecode ignore option
- Fixed issues with long click
- Fixed List Browser sorting by Notes
- Fixed Constant Playout audio issues
- Fixed hang when navigating clips in sequence
- Fixed selection of new project after Duplicate
- Fixed CDL Saturation calculation